Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thomas - Newborn 5 Weeks

Jennifer and Tom welcomed their their second child into their family on May 5th, 2012. With Julia, their first, now being a big sister, this completes their family of 4! Jennifer had a very slow recovery after giving birth to baby Thomas, however she managed to contact me at almost 5 weeks of birth. I was so excited to meet baby Thomas, however a slightly bit more nervous, perhaps because Jennifer is good friends with a mutual friend of ours and so I felt very responsible to perform my utmost best. 

When I walked in I began my parade of props, backdrops etc into their living room. I found baby Thomas sleeping in his playpen as big sister Julia played around him. During our session baby Thomas proved to be great at falling asleep but not so much staying asleep, when the blanket would be removed he would quickly protest. As a professional baby lover that I am however I did not mind because what he gave us instead was a view of his gorgeous blue eyes and I even got to capture his very FIRST smile!   


Little man refused to go to sleep

Pouty Lips xoxo

Sometimes when they are not doing what you want them to do ie. sleep, they will give you something even better, baby Thomas' FIRST SMILE!!! 


 Big sister <3
sock monkey! 


requested by his mama


Miniature wagon, to be seen again at the Watermelon Wagon Petites


And one of big sister! 

And he slept :)

Sweet baby boy
I can still remember the day I held my own son for the first time and I feel so lucky to be part of this for special time for my clients and friends' lives. Congratulations Bishop Family, and Welcome to the world baby Thomas!

Warmly,
Miss Jenne

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I cannot say enough how amazing these images are! Your work is phenomenal. It was a pleasure working with you! <3

    ReplyDelete