Monday, August 6, 2012

Beth & Tiffany Wedding - Washington DC Metro Photographer


Families come in all shapes and sizes. My family is special because I not only have a multicultural family, family in distant countries these are people I love but have not met,  but I also have a fictive kin, a group of friends whom are considered close to me enough to bear nicknames and responsibilities as a blood relative would. Today I want to share about another kind of special family, Beth and Tiffany's family.  I met Beth and Tiffany early March when they came to share with me the arrival of their little bundle Aria. I had the pleasure of capturing Aria's first St. Patrick's portraits and now I've been given the honor to capture one of this family's most special days, their wedding day! 

We met at the Chelsea Gardens in Washington DC.  It was supposed to be a very short and sweet wedding, the clouds and rain kept us from holding the ceremony outside luckily Beth and Tiffany decided to bring the sun inside with their beautiful sunflower themed ceremony. As I watched them arrive I had to take a second look because in their happiness and excitement I almost did not recognize them. I met them inside the building where the wedding ceremony was scheduled to take place, there was a delay in-between so I had the opportunity to get to know the guests as well as get the formal portraits done prior to the wedding. They were an eccentric group full of love and friendship for one another, I felt so welcomed and it felt as I quickly became part of their family. Hugs, bubbles, and even champagne (provided by the wonderful minister, Tiffany) were shared among those present.  There was so much joy and love in that little room, I'm so honored to have been invited and I wish nothing but happiness and best wishes to the McNeal Family!


 










FAMILY 


Just Married
<3 td="td">


The McNeal Family 

No comments:

Post a Comment