Friday, October 19, 2012

McBride Maternity - Fredericksburg Maternity Photographer


Its a funny story the day I met Amy and Abigail. They had signed up for the Watermelon Petites in the summer time. The day had started off great with the morning sessions completed so we packed up for the midday break to return in the evening. She called me that day before the session to ask if we were still going to go ahead with it, it seemed like rain was coming but I really don't like rescheduling sessions. So we went ahead with the session and she showed up, I had not shot for more than 10 minutes when it started thundering. As Brittney, and my husband packed up watermelons, picnic basket and wagon into the car I insisted we continue shooting. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I quickly spoke to Amy to reschedule and promised Abigail a treat next time we saw each other, something she kept me to. 

On the way home we got caught in the storm, it was so bad that we had to stop because the electricity went out. We parked at the Popeyes off Courthouse Road in Spotsylvania and ran inside. Caspian was so afraid, the restaurant was so dark, the bathroom was leaking and it was wet everyone. It poured like the sky was falling and as fast as the storm had started it was gone. On our way home we stopped at Smith Lake Park in Stafford to shoot Caspian's watermelon session that I didn't get a chance to do and I text Amy hoping she had made it home safe. 

Soon we did the Watermelon Wagon petite session a little bit after and Amy signed Abigail up for the Fall  Petites as well as the Mama & Bebe collection for baby Cooper who was due in mid October. Unlike that first day we met the day of their maternity session was drop dead gorgeous! The sun was shining just perfect, Amy and her husband looked great and Abigail as cute as ever in her gray sweater.  They brought a gorgeous family quilt which served to be quite useful, not only as something to sit on, but to play parachute when Abigail decided she didn't want to stay still anymore, hey its tough being 3 year old photo model! The images I captured that day are some of my favorite I've ever captured :)






*swoon*
















I had so much fun during Amy's maternity session and I can't wait to meet baby Cooper very soon! Congratulations McBride Family! 

xoxo, Jenne


No comments:

Post a Comment